Saturday, March 03, 2007

Things that go "bump" in the night.

I came across a video this past week describing how to make a little toy called a "bump key." It's supposed to be a super lock pick that opens any lock that it fits into. I'm pretty skeptical about these kind of things, so I had to try it out. I mean, if this is for real, then I'm going to have to do more than remember to lock the doors at night.

After making 3 of these, I finally got one to work. I think it's time to install some chain locks...

3 comments:

Souza said...

Dude, you apparently don't have enough to do with your time. Maybe you should have another baby. Oh...wait...

Wally.Paxton said...

It's those sleepless nights that I just get thinking about things like this...

Unknown said...

Seriously, rocking a baby during the wee hours can make you think strange things! And it's even better when you follow through... like, "I think I should paint the kitchen bright orange!"